Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Speedy Little Devils


My friend Amy is always baking something delicious, and this is one of her recipes. I am a big fan of the peanut butter chocolate combination! When I made them the other day I was craving something sweet, but I didn't have any of the marshmallow cream in the house, so I made it without. It still turned out really yummy with just the peanut butter and chocolate chips in the center. Here's the recipe:

Ingredients:
  • 1 box devils food cake mix
  • 1 stick butter or margarine
  • 1 cup peanut butter
  • 7 oz marshmallow cream
  • 1/2 to 1 cup chocolate chips (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Melt butter or margarine and combine with the cake mix. Pat the crumb mixture into the bottom of an un-greased 9x13 pan, reserving 1 1/2 cups for the top.  Now combine the marshmallow cream and peanut butter until smooth. Spread evenly over the crumbs. Sprinkle with chocolate chips and then top with the remaining crumb mixture. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Let cool and cut into bars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!